Sunday, April 19, 2009

Trapper's Letter from his Service Dog Zion!


From: Karen4paws
To: Trapper Leeth
Sent: 4/17/2009 12:12:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Dear Trapper

Hey Trapper, love the name! My name is Zion, and guess what? I am a member of the ALASKA litter born to Mom Nakita right here at 4 Paws. Can you believe that? What are the odds? Alaska litter - going to ALASKA! Woo Hoo that is just too cool. Then I find out I have this boy with the coolest name and you are all mine and we can play every day and probably more days than not, in the snow! Hey, is it really true sometimes there is NO night there? Or was it no days? Do we get to stay up all the time and just play and play? Whew, I have lots of questions don't I? Well, my birthday is 5-17-2008 so I am almost a year old and we can celebrate my birthday together and I will get lots of presents, Right? Can I sleep with you in your room? Well, on the nights there is night anyway. Bring me some toys and hurry to Ohio. better leave today because I heard Alaska is REALLY REALLY REALLY far away. xoxoxoxo Zion

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! I agree that Zion is totally fitting. He is beautiful!! We were in the Jan 09 class and have Blitzen now. You are in for the experience of a lifetime!! Have fun and enjoy.

    Marcia K
    Hannah and Blitzen

    ReplyDelete