Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"Dog"...Trapper waiting on his Service Dog match!

Look! Listen! Trapper's got a brand new word...
what dog will be his?

Please, Please I beg you
Yoda & the Pink Girlz....help little
Trapper have a doggy face to practice his new words on soon!!!

God Answers Prayers!!!


Waiting as Patient as possible in Fairbanks, Alaska!
~The Leeth Family



For friends that do not understand why this is a big deal...let me explain. Our son Trapper is 4 years & 5 months old, he has Autism & is non-verbal! But...the last couple have days have been AMAZING! So, I have to share with everyone, because this is truly what I pray for all day, every day of my life!
This is hope for our child's future!

Also, he doesn't like his head touched, so his hair cut is by me & not good;)

2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful! I have tears in my eyes as I can only imagine how it must feel for you! I can't wait to see who your new family member will be! Have a wonderful few days of anxious waiting...
    Rebecca (in Wasilla)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Trapper!! I'm so proud of you and we are sitting at our computers right along with you just waiting for "doggie letter day!" Keep up the hard work!
    Heather P. (In SC)
    www.4pawsfornoah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete